SES is always interested in hearing from individuals who are team players and wish to share our vision of growth and professional development. To be considered for employment, please submit a resume with cover letter by email at email@example.com.
We offer a creative and dynamic consulting environment in which employees gain practical experience and then leverage that experience to transform the market for best practices in building operations. We are seeking candidates with a high level of commitment to improving the efficiency of buildings and the initiative to drive diverse and complex projects to completion.
We are continually striving to make SES the employer of choice by creating a positive work environment that stresses long-term career opportunities.
Our personnel are encouraged to pursue professional development in order to keep current with constantly changing systems and technologies.
Position Type: Full Time
- Reviewing building design and construction documents including drawings and specifications for comprehension of design intent, construction requirements and operational needs.
- Under the direction and supervision of a project manager, produce various engineering documents including field observation reports, deficiency notices, general and email correspondence and final project reports.
- Assisting project engineers or managers in field work on construction project sites performing commissioning or energy engineering tasks that includes: overseeing and directing functional testing of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, life safety, security, tel/data and building envelope systems.
- Office related tasks of filing project documents, writing specifications and field reports. Researching and development of functional testing documents.
- Must be able and willing to travel to project sites regularly to complete work.
- HVAC experience desired.
- Experience in the Construction Industry desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Self-Motivated, excellent listening skills, problem solving skills, computer knowledge including: Microsoft Office Suite.
- $40,000 – $55,000 (Compensation is commensurate with experience)
- SES offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance and 401-K plan.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Interested Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to:
Katelyn Birge, Manager of Business Development and Administration:
Sustainable Engineering Solutions, LLC.
120 Willow Brook Drive
Berlin, CT 06037